Wednesday 4 June 2014

Guild Meet Up

Inevitable Betrayal had their first guild meet up on Monday evening, in the centre of Thyad. It was lost of fun. There is currently a screenshot competition going for people capturing shot from the guild meet, so people were all doing random things and shooting off special effects. My favourite has to be the group that jumped on the automated moving platform. I don't have a picture of that but I will add a few which I have taken a little later, so check back this evening.

This guild seems like a good lot and reminds me of my guild on WoW, back in the day. They were a fun bunch, who realised that games were meant to be fun. We did dungeons and raids. Sometimes we succeeded, mostly we just ran up massive repair bills but we had a laugh, which, for me, is the point a game. I think that's my main issue with WoW now. Everyone, even in the normal dungeons takes the game so damn seriously. I really do not consider standing there while the group gang up on whoever is the tank or healer and throw childish and juvenile insults back and forth, fun. If I wanted to be involved in that I would have become a social club leader. Alright, rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment