Wednesday 4 June 2014

Okay, That was stupid

Somehow, I've managed to accidentally sell two pieces of the highwayman's costume that I received with my pre-order. At least I assume that's what happened. I can only assume that during one of my bag clearing exercises, where I just sell off all white and grey stuff that I must have sold the two costume pieces as well.

Yes, true, it is ultimately my own fault for not being more careful or putting them in the bank, but I do still wonder why Carbine don't add a warning to things like rare costume pieces when you try to sell them. I tried to get them back by re opening the item from the gift box but it seems I can't do that.

Sigh, that's ticket two raised. Hopefully, I'll get a non generic response to this one, unlike the last one where their response was more than a little useless and it was clear the person sending it hadn't even bothered to read the comment on the ticket. But it's not like Blizzard don't do the same thing. In fact, the one time I had to contact a mod on WoW, think it was Cataclysm, a whole quest chain had bugged for me and it took a couple of days for it be fixed. Luckily I had plenty of other characters to play while I waited. I haven't come across any major bugs like that in Wildstar, even in the open beta, so serious respect to them for that. Anyway, I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment